Click here to see what some our clients have to say
Katrina Jones – Kendall Bailey
Gary Fowler – High Speed Training
Jim Semlyen – CastleGate IT
Are you the highest paid person, working the least amount of hours in your business?
Do you have a clear vision and direction for yourself and your business, or are you tired of running on the hamster wheel with no idea how to break the cycle?
Or do you have a good business but would like to breakthrough have a great business?
Would you like more time back from your business and really enjoy business and life and how have some real FUN growing your business!
As your coach, I will be working with you in five key areas. The emphasis on each area depends on your needs, the type of business you have, and your goals. The key areas are: Sales; Marketing and Advertising; Team Building and Recruitment; Systems and Business Development; and, Customer Service.
We start by creating a powerful vision for your life which then sets goals for your business to deliver and from there we will create a clear plan of action.
My goal is to help business owners, such as yourself, spend less time working in your business and more time working on your business. In the end, you’ll be spending less total time working and will be making more money. I’d also like to help you put the FUN back in your business and your life.
As a business owner myself, I know what it is like to worry about the day-to-day survival of the business and making the amount of money needed to run my business and personal life. I understand what it’s like to put in long hours and wonder what happened to the dreams and vision I had for my life and future.
I am here to help you change all of that. We will work together to redefine your dreams and vision, and then we will put into place the necessary systems, strategies, and tactics that will allow you to turn your business venture into a thriving, successful one.
We define a successful business as: a commercial, profitable enterprise that works without you. As your Business Coach, I will function as an unreasonable friend who tells it like it is and keeps you working on the path toward your dreams.
There is no time like the present, right now, to get started on your dreams and goals. If you are ready to move your business to the next level, contact me today for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION consultation. Find out how you can change the way you do business to achieve the results you deserve!
P.S. If you are a business owner, the first step to getting your business going is to take the “Business Health Check.” Click here to get started.
The 10 Most Important Things You Should Know About ActionCOACH Business Coach… Chris Fordy
1. Chris joined ActionCOACH in 2004 after a very successful career as owner/director of a Harrogate-based software firm that grew to £12 million and was sold to a global blue-chip corporation in 2002.
2. While the company grew at an average of 30% to 40% per annum, Chris grew his own business unit at 300% to 400% over a four-year period. Chris describes this as “like riding a huge wave on a very small surfboard”
3. Such success can come at a price and Chris experienced a number of stresses that came with the territory, including working long hours, strained inter-personal relationships and recruiting inappropriate staff, all this while constantly striving to keep himself and his team motivated.
4. While the experience was very rewarding at a personal and financial level, Chris believes that such success is achievable while significantly reducing inherent stress levels. He knows that he would have benefited from an objective, external viewpoint to clearly identify the problem areas and help him find ways through them. Chris joined ActionCOACH to help others achieve their dreams while reducing their levels of stress along the way.
5. Chris believes many business owners may only go through the process of growing their companies once and that they deserve to give themselves the best chance of success by taking advantage of the best help and advice around.
6. Chris is proud to be a part of ActionCOACH and believes in it’s proven methods and strategies to increase his clients’ profitability and cash flow, create stronger teams and release more of their precious time. This will benefit any business owner who has the desire and commitment to make a positive change in their lives and their businesses.
7. Chris is co-Author of “The Business Coach” with Brad Sugars, a multi-millionaire, entrepreneur and ActionCOACH’s global chairman, who has been an inspiration to him.
8. Chris is an Award winning coach, receiving a regional and European awards and a number of his clients have won business awards including York Business of the Year 2006.
9. Chris is an avid traveller and was able to travel across the world, presenting his company on a number of continents. He believes life should be an adventure and to this end he took a sabbatical from work in the mid-nineties to travel around the world The highlights of his trip included trekking and white-water rafting in Nepal, backpacking through Vietnam, travelling around Australia in a campervan and skiing for a season in Canada.
10. Chris lives with his partner Karen and their beautiful daughters Ffion and Phoebe in Harrogate. While Chris has lived in a number of places, he has called Yorkshire home for the past 25 years.